KwanzaaCo Presents: Chain Links Paper Garland!
This is an easy, fun, and family-friendly craft that’s especially good for little hands. Hanging these is just as fun as making them. Turn up the music and make it a party!
How to Make Your Own Paper Garland!
by Mirelle Wells
What You Need:
- Red, Black & Green Construction paper (Cut into 1- 1 1/2 inch thick strips)
- Stapler, Glue Sticks or Tape
Optional: Laminate the paper first, then cut into strips
- Cut construction paper into 1-1/2 inch wide strips (9″ long).
- Coil the first strip and close with a staple, glue or tape.
- Coil the second strip (of an alternating color) around the first and close with a staple, glue or tape.
- Continue until the garland reaches the desired length.
I also made a video that you can view here https://youtu.be/QmD9RUbv1eA